喝飲料先把瓶子清乾淨 已關閉迴響。



This is Serious!


This incident happened recently in North Texas .

A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke

which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.

On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.

This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.

Tests showed that
the can was infected by dried RAT urine and

hence the disease Leptospirosis.


RAT urine contains
toxic and deathly substances.


It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part
all soda cans before drinking out of them.

The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.


Comments are closed.

total of 1599733 visits